At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people's lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people's lives, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES *
- Supervise work of the cultivation team ensuring SOPs, projects, and goals are met.
- Assist in managing plant scheduling and organization precisely.
- Under guidance of management, project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and supervise tasks accordingly.
- Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects, and expectations of the cultivation department in accordance with our mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Attending to overall success of large scale cultivation facility in conjunction with greenhouse management.
- Working to maintain the health of plants by feeding and pruning throughout the growth cycle.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other cultivation team members.
- Maintain accurate documentations of executed tasks.
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and organization.
- Ensure no product leaves the facility without going through proper channels.
- Follow all safety regulations set by supervisors.
- Ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure an overall positive, safe and clean environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to successfully supervise, motivate, guide, teach, and lead a team of cultivation associates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day
- General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12' extension ladder.
- Working safely in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations.
- Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
Environmental requirements and exposure:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
- Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture.
- Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent required.
- Degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.
*The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.