CRM Marketing Manager
At Teachable we empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish this, our products enable individuals and small businesses to create, host and sell online courses and coaching. Teachable Creators have tens of thousands of active creators who’ve reached more than 45 million students around the world, teaching a diverse array of topics, ranging from crafting to card tricks to coding. Fifty million people worldwide consider themselves to be creators. More than two million people earn enough from their passion projects to consider it their full-time income. The rise of the creator economy means more people than ever want to share what they know and monetize it. Teachable is poised to offer best-in-class solutions to this ever-growing market.
In 2020, Teachable was acquired by Hotmart Company, a global leader in the Creator Economy with a shared mission of empowering creators to live out their passions. With offices in eight countries and more than 35 million users worldwide, Hotmart’s partnership ensures our creators—current and future—have access to best-in-class technology tools, so they can scale their online businesses with ease and truly make an impact on their students’ lives.
If you’re passionate about the burgeoning creator economy, love working with influencers and creators to launch innovative content, and have a knack for spotting the next rising star on social media we want you to join the marketing team at Teachable.
Teachable is on a mission to enable the transformative power of knowledge in our world. Our online platform enables individuals and small businesses (our “Creators”) to build, host, and sell online courses and coaching.
The primary responsibility of the CRM Marketing Manager will be to manage onboarding, activation, cross-sell and growth comms, bringing together deep expertise in customer targeting with beautifully crafted messaging that drives results.
This person will be responsible for end-to-end delivery from campaign development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, set-up, deployment, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs. She/he will collaborate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Analytics, Content, Product Marketing, Growth Product, and Customer Success.
What You'll Do
- Execute and manage user communications strategy, including enriching the E-mail program
- Be responsible for acquisition campaigns, from conceptualization through analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and overseeing execution
- Develop, implement and own weekly reports for CRM program monitoring
- Analyze email performance and provide ongoing feedback to Creative, Marketing, and Growth Product teams on what is working and what is not
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation (A/B and MVT) to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Continually assess the current state of CRM & e-mail programs to identify new opportunities and build them into the strategic roadmap
- Stay in touch with new technologies that can help us evolve our data-driven strategies and personalized customer communications
- Monitor industry statistics and provide benchmarking where available
- Project manage the brief submission, content calendar, and creative processes
- Works with various areas of Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaign strategies that attract, nurture, and convert current and future customers
- Manage the execution of marketing campaign tasks such as campaign setup, scheduling, triggers, tracking, testing, and deployment
- Help scale automated marketing campaigns across channels with email marketing, nurturing efforts, ad targeting, and journey personalization
- Work closely with marketers to understand objectives, develop programs, and ensure executions and segmentation strategies meet those objectives
- Maintains expertise through research and industry monitoring to evaluate and apply the latest industry best practices
- Manages deliverability and send volume through ESP and sending APIs, and maintains relationships with marketing automation vendors
- Work with data analysts to provide reporting of marketing automation efforts and present campaign analysis to key stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience as a power user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or comparable platform)
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns, including database management, list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Knowledge of HTML; familiarity with SQL queries and APIs is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow within the marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're in an exciting growth phase and we're continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable operates under a hybrid work model, meaning employees (depending on the requirements for the role) may work either fully remote or in-office (or a combination of the two).
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
- Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
- 4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
- Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
- Tax-free commuter benefit
- Conference budget
- 50% gym & wellness match
- Headspace subscription
- $250 Donation Match Program
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.