Credit & Collection Representative
Epson America Inc.Los Alamitos, CA6 days ago
What you will be doing:
Responsible for maintaining a flow of orders for shipment and timely cash collection and reconciliation of accounts receivable under minimal supervision.
Collaborates with Key Customers including Retailers, Distributors, and Resellers of Epson products, and Sales and Operations groups.
Credit and Collections
- Adheres to department policies regarding credit and collections for assigned accounts
- Independently approves more complex credit exposures according to the Credit guidelines and authorizes release of orders to those accounts
- Collects and reconciles Accounts Receivables in a timely manner
- Prepares adjustments on customer accounts
- Prepares month end problem account reports for Credit management
- Builds strong relationships with businesses within current portfolio, peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives
What you will bring:
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Strong excel skills
- Dispute resolution experience
- Credit collection experience with large retailers
- ERP experience, SAP preferred (AR Module)
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.