Creator Community Development Specialist
TikTokLos Angeles, CA2 months ago
The Content Partnerships team is seeking an enthusiastic creator development manager to support the TikTok creator strategy. You will be responsible for understanding emerging creator communities, how they address TikTok's creator ecosystem needs, reaching out to these communities and developing them on TikTok as creators. This role requires a passion for creators, creativity and technology. The ideal candidate should be a rock star who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
- Identify diverse creator communities that are aligned to the creator community strategy using data and analytical insights
- Execute creator programs to onboard and educate target communities on TikTok including workshops, events and marketing campaigns
- Manage a portfolio of creators and share best practices to help maximize video views, audience growth and creator retention
- Implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators including on-site creator workshop events, networking socials, and lead the partner (creator) promotions strategy to improve app and IOS ratings.
- Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention and satisfaction
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize feedback from creators
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience working creators, talent management, agency, partner/program management
- Solid experience working with talent agencies
- Deep understanding of the online creator landscape and/or experience as a TikTok creator, with a passion for finding, developing and managing TikTok creators.
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are, too.