Huckberry is seeking a product-loving Creative Strategist to join our team, sitting within the Performance Marketing department. In this cross-functional role, you will be responsible for developing innovative product marketing concepts that drive performance, increase product sales, and acquire new customers across our digital platforms. In this position you will report to the VP of Marketing.
This role is based in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance will be provided to a remote hire.
- Rooted at the intersection of product marketing and creative POV, develop campaign concepts and strategies to drive performance marketing results for both product sales and customer acquisition
- Unique understanding and passion for men’s apparel, footwear, and the key benefits that best translate to compelling and effective advertising
- Create detailed creative briefs for ad execution, ensuring alignment with media planning and creative team execution
- Analyze product sales data, market insights, and competitor landscape to identify best practices, core performance marketing identity
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, social media platform updates, and best practices to ensure our marketing efforts remain relevant and effective
- Quarterback role in project managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and media planning, to ensure execution of timely campaigns
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven recommendations for optimization and future campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or creative strategy role, preferably within the men's apparel and footwear industry
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing campaigns. Experienced in creative briefs and project management
- Strong copywriting preferred
- Strong understanding of social media landscape
- Exceptional creativity and conceptual thinking, with the ability to translate complex data into engaging and persuasive content
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting, with a strong understanding of key performance metrics and the ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401(k) and employer match
- WFH flexibility
- Sabbatical Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Generous employee discount
Huckberry is a leading men’s lifestyle retailer and media company. Millions of guys trust us as their go-to resource for the coolest new gear, lifestyle inspiration, and a lot more. We were recently named one of IAB’s most disruptive consumer brands, and we’ve collaborated with everyone from Matthew McConaughey and Kelly Slater to brands like Danner, Timex, and RRL. We look forward to meeting you.
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.
Huckberry does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.