Creative Production Lead
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
Airbnb is looking for a Producer Lead to join Airbnb Creative, our internal, multi-disciplinary team of creatives. We are a global team, connected to every department in the company as well as to outside agencies and creatives. Together with these partners, we develop concrete, creative solutions to answer sometimes vague or ambiguous problems.
The Difference You Will Make:
Producer Leads report to the Executive Producer and are part of the Creative organization at Airbnb. They oversee and produce work streams related to the launch of new products and brand campaigns. They manage complex, multidisciplinary projects across all mediums. They organize teams, plan requirements with internal team members, and lead projects through the entire project lifecycle. They have a passion for creating work at the highest level of craftsmanship and are known for making meaningful contributions to the creative process. They are highly organized and known for creating processes that ensure projects run successfully. Producer Leads have a strong understanding of which external vendors are doing the best work in the industry and area, always seeking new partners to elevate our work.
A Typical Day:
- Produce complex creative projects from creative concepting through production and delivery.
- Organize your team, document and create a production plan and lead your projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Work with the Executive Producer and Head of Production to create and review schedules and budgets.
- Work closely with the EP and creative partners to cast the right staff per project.
- Clearly communicate any risks or watch outs to EP and HOP.
- Coordinate with everyone on the project's progress and deadlines, which may span across different time zones and hemispheres.
- Advocate for the highest-level of craft across all output.
- Find, source, and manage diverse production partners to support the work.
- Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines for projects.
- Manage and prioritize feedback from stakeholders as projects develop.
- Work in partnership with creatives, producers, developers, legal and other XFN partners to drive projects to completion.
- Look for ways to up-level our processes and strive to improve them.
- Enable creatives with the tools and resources to do their best work by establishing/managing schedules, budgets, and partners.
- Ensure a highly organized workflow that shows operational excellence at every stage of the project.
- Plan and execute Integrated Productions (e.g., film/video, photography, interactive, social, design, animation, etc.).
- Advocate diversity, equity, and inclusion across work, internal teams, and external partners.
- 7- 9 years’ experience as an Integrated creative producer, for an agency and/or internal brand marketing team.
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale, multi-platform experiences, campaigns, and productions and various outbound marketing mediums.
- Experience creating animated assets, working with illustrators, motion graphics, live action, demo films and digital projects.
- Experience delivering assets for various channels: social, digital and web.
- Cross-team knowledge of Business Affairs, Copywriting, Art Direction and Design.
- Deeply capable with budget forecasting, resourcing and actualization.
- Leading edge understanding of integrated production.
- Expertise with production process and terminology.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. While the position is Remote Eligible, you must live in a state where Airbnb, Inc. has a registered entity. Click here for the up-to-date list of excluded states. This list is continuously evolving, so please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We strive to also provide a disability inclusive application and interview process. If you are a candidate with a disability and require reasonable accommodation in order to submit an application, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, the role you’re applying for and the accommodation necessary to assist you with the recruiting process.
We ask that you only reach out to us if you are a candidate whose disability prevents you from being able to complete our online application.
How We'll Take Care of You:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.