Creative Operations Manager
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About this team
The Global Brand Creative Operations team is a partner to the Brand Creative team and is tasked with enabling best-in-class brand storytelling and creative experiences.
This team owns operationalizing the creative process to deliver creative campaigns and initiatives.
A day in the life: what you’ll do
The Creative Operations Manager is responsible for managing creative projects within a studio from brief to delivery. They will drive processes for the team, supporting a culture of excellence and the values of the creative team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage projects against the Creative Studio Operating Model, ensure team is prepared to meet gates and deadlines
- Manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information.
- Manage day to day tasks, including feedback from Creative Leaders and key stakeholders
- Manage and deliver everything from 360 campaigns to quick turnaround creative projects
- Help ensure creative response is on brief and budget
- Manage creative partners working with the studio
- Information hub ensuring creatives have the latest materials and information and work closely with cross functional operations partners to enable the creative work
- Support resource planning, tracking and reporting
- Input creative updates into Project Management Software
- Asset management and trafficking
- 8-10 years of direct experience in creative teams for large retail e-commerce or creative agency/production experience specific to the apparel/footwear industry
- Experience working with external creative and production partners
- Understanding of project management tools such as Monday.com, etc.
- Positive approach to problem solving through analytical thinking and operational efficacy
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, with project changes, and reliably meet deadlines
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines and keep the team on course
- A genuine passion for brand creative and creative operations
- Must be a self-starter, critical thinker, team player, thrives working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, organized, detail oriented, collaborative, and flexible
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Compensation and Benefits Package
For California Applicants: lululemon’s compensation offerings are rooted in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position in California is from $97,000 - $128,000 annually; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our competitive Total Rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus offering, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us at email@example.com. In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.