Remote (United States)
Fictiv is seeking a dynamic Creative Manager to manage and execute all graphic design and multimedia assets for Fictiv marketing, inspiring a generation of hardware product creators. The ideal candidate pairs an audience-centric mindset with exceptional creative thinking, is capable of interpreting complex ideas and messages into compelling visuals - and has experience managing production for a wide variety of creative media, including Illustrations, web design, email design, motion graphics, print, photography, and video.
You will report to the Director of Content Marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Planning, conceiving, and executing all creative assets in support of marketing activities across Fictiv’s website, emails, advertisements, sales presentations, content marketing, brand, swag, and more.
- Driving visual design consistency across all creative assets, in line with Fictiv’s brand guidelines and its evolution, to support new use cases, products, and markets.
- Supervising work executed by agency and freelance partners to ensure high-quality work is delivered on time.
- Working with our web developer to ensure web assets are implemented as intended.
- Collaborating with product designers and product managers to ensure consistency of design language across marketing content and our application.
- Supporting the organization and management of a centralized asset library, accessible by creative and marketing partners.
- Experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, Asana and/or Jira, Google Suite, Slack and Zoom
- Strong visual design foundation (visual hierarchy, color, layout, contrast, etc.)
- Capable of developing and applying a cohesive creative vision across a variety of visual media.
- Excellent communication skills to align stakeholders and producers on creative ideas and visual concepts.
- Desire to experiment with ideas and iterate quickly and collaborate with a fast-paced marketing team.
- Bachelors degree in design, advertising, communications, or similar.
- 6+ years experience in graphic design, brand design, multimedia, or related fields.
- Experience working with a B2B marketing team, or in an agency setting, producing designs for integrated campaigns and communications.
- Strong background developing optimized digital media creative for high-volume e-commerce companies.
- Experience managing creative producers and/or contractors to deliver high-quality creative work at scale.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!