- Develop a marketing strategy for influencers.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers within the beauty industry.
- Contact influencers on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram and negotiate partnerships.
- Understand the ‘big picture’.
- Brainstorm ideas for social media influencer campaigns and content.
- Determine and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to use to measure/track a campaign to support the company’s e-commerce activities, and how those goals align with the brand’s overall e-commerce objectives.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies in the influencer ecosystem and across social media.
- Amazing social media and copywriting skills are a plus!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields is ideal!
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines.
- Strong preference for individuals with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, Photography or a related field – Exceptional multitasking
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline.