Creative & Interactive Assistant
- Execute workflow responsibilities relative to the flow of advertising material and information from sales department, marketing/promotions/digital department to production and back again.
- Actively participate in the Great Game of Business philosophies to ensure the success of the broadcast division.
- Assist in developing compelling advertising/promotional copy and campaigns.
- Maintain cart/copy sheet on a daily basis in standard process.
- Assist in Audio/Video production when needed. Assist in writing ad copy from instructions provided by sales staff. Assign and delegate production to the brand talent.
- Schedule production studio time and assist clients when recording their own ads.
- Produce and/or voice ads, as necessary. Be sure that all ads are FCC/NAB compliant.
- Other duties as assigned.
Behavior: Must be a self-starter, display customer first attitude, exhibit good interdepartmental skills, present a positive image with clients, appropriate appearance, communicate confidence in ability to perform job, flexibility, good at problem solving, etc. Good with a variety of personalities.
Skills: Ability to organize and maintain continuity flow, typing, able to interact and achieve agreement under stress, diplomacy skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, production skills, good written and verbal communications skills, knowledge of basic software programs.
Knowledge: One year college, business school or special training or equivalent in experience. Proficient in audio/video production and display skills in creative writing.