We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Creative Director to lead the company’s creative strategy and execution across all channels. The role requires a strong creative background, strategic vision, and experience managing a team of designers, writers, and art directors to deliver outstanding creative concepts and campaigns. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and inspirational candidate with creative problem solving skills and a comprehensive understanding of marketing media channels and the content (digital and traditional) space.
This is a full-time position reporting to the SVP, Marketing. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working alongside passionate and talented individuals who share a love for beauty, wellness, and creativity. FabFitFun is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Location: FabFitFun HQ is located in the Greater Los Angeles area in West Hollywood. This role is expected to work onsite from HQ 4 days a week.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and lead the creative vision for FabFitFun across all channels, including print, digital, video, and social media
- Manage and mentor a team of designers, copywriters, content creators, art directors and producers ensuring their work is aligned with the brand's values and guidelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and technology, to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand experience
- Continuously innovate and optimize FabFitFun's creative strategy to drive engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Oversee the production of all creative assets, including photoshoots, videos, paid ads, box designs, and marketing collateral, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality
- Manage budgets and resources effectively, ensuring that creative projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to identify new opportunities and innovations for FabFitFun's creative strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, including agencies, photographers, stylists, and talent, to ensure the highest quality of creative work
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in a creative leadership role, preferably within the beauty, fashion, or lifestyle industry
- Proven experience in managing and leading creative teams to deliver outstanding work across multiple channels, including digital, print, and video
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams and external partners
- Strategic thinker with the ability to balance creative vision with business objectives and ROI
- Experience in managing budgets and resources effectively
- Knowledge of industry tools and software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and project management tools
The expected salary range for this position is $150-$200K. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice