- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets and growth plans for the region.
- Create and execute sales and marketing plans across all channels.
- Create and manage demand generation plans in cooperation with the PR and marketing team.
- Manage closely channel inventory and forecasting.
- Maintain high level of relationship and motivation for the Corsair brand within the region.
- Grow the Corsair brand within strategic retail partners.
- Identify business opportunities and problems.
- Manage direct reports and ensure key account coverage meets and exceeds expectations
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Be able to create and execute a rolling Sales, Marketing and Promotional plan for the region.
- Be able to measure performance accurately weekly / monthly / quarterly and report back to the business.
- Manage a sales team, set objectives, perform regular reviews, and measure success
- Ensure all key accounts within the territory are managed and performing to goals and expectations
- Manage demand generation plans with accounts via promotion, marketing, forums, placement, and merchandising.
- Monitor competitor activity and work with channel marketing to ensure Corsair's competitive position at all times.
- Be able to identify strategic business growth areas within the region – focus and measure results.
- Build strong relationships at all levels within the region's accounts. Visit customer locations frequently.
- Ensure motivation with customer’s sales teams via promotions as required along with regular product training.
- Understand and work with our reseller and distribution partners to ensure the accounts / channels needs are met.
- Work closely with distribution, key resellers, and Retailers to manage inventory forecasts and ordering requirements.
- Possess customer-centric skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
- Support the PR and Marketing team with local gaming events and key influencers' involvement.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be enthusiastic and dependable
- 5+ years of experience in IT Sales, Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Account Management
- Intermediate experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, lookup, formulas) is a preference.
- Experience and technical knowledge of the PC Gaming or PC Hardware market preferred
- Possesses a passion for technology and is proactive in staying current on the latest products to market
- Well organized, process driven with the ability to multitask fast and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail with great accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to articulate a point of view and negotiate
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays