Corporate Sales Representative
AUTHORITY & SUPERVISION:
Reports directly to the Director of Sales
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a hybrid role that requires at-least one day per week in office at our Somerset Location.
- Responsible for selling, marketing, promoting, and managing Solar’s product offerings to existing and potential licensed dispensary customers within Western Massachusetts
- Manage existing customer dispensary accounts and prospect/cultivate new dispensary accounts to expand the overall business
- Communicate with customers regularly through multiple customer contacts: Owners, Managers, Wholesale managers, Retail Associates, Budtenders, etc.
- Call on Sales accounts in person, email, and over the phone
- Own, leverage, and consistently update CRM platform to make business efforts more predictive, efficient, and trackable
- Meet regularly with department managers and production teams to gain clear insight on goals, product offerings and planning
- Research industry trends to identify potential opportunities for revenue growth and provide market insight regularly to the management team
- Meet and exceed all sales KPIs and sales Metrics/Quotas
- Forecast and deliver to the forecast on regular monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Regularly engage Marketing and Brand Development & Ambassador teams on product campaigns and co-marketing initiatives
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role, with an established book of business
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Massachusetts
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic, reliability, and professionalism
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have reliable vehicle - Personal vehicle usage required
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- This job function may include being in a stationary position, or moving for extended periods of time.