Corporate Operations Analyst
Driven by Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, Uline's Corporate Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Analyze Uline sales and operating activities, including performance and productivity data, error rates, sales trends, inventory results and root causes.
- Analyze reports to identify potential operational issues and opportunities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on specific areas.
- Develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage small operational process improvement projects.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for Corporate Operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Use software tools to develop reports and analyses that convey relevant and meaningful information to senior executives in a concise and logical manner.
- Participate in visits to Uline's branches.
- Summarize analyses into memos and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years in an analyst role.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills (conditional formatting, charting, what-if analyses, pivot tables, etc.).
- Ability to use SQL to work with, analyze, and summarize potentially large amounts of data.
- Experience with Power BI a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.