Corporate Finance Manager
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager who is interested in charting the future of Reddit. You will work closely with the senior executive team and Finance/Data stakeholders to create impactful reporting and financial models that will sway the direction of the company. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by providing visibility on our financial performance and business metrics, together with interpretation on the main drivers behind these trends.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Corporate Finance Manager working on delivering key financial insights to the organization, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to build the future of Reddit. Our team is establishing many new finance-oriented processes and deliverables for the Company, so it’s an exciting time to get a chance to define what the Corporate Finance team at Reddit looks like.
What You’ll Do:
- Build Reddit’s long term strategic planning model while incorporating analyst guidance and industry metrics; develop a point of view on how business actions correlate to long term shareholder value
- Build and maintain performance tracking and analytic information for Reddit and its business units, including benchmarking against peers.
- Develop a methodology to measure and drive productivity across the company.
- Lead the creation of internal and external monthly reporting packages in partnership with various Finance, Accounting and Data Science teams
- Prepare key quarterly reporting deliverables including the Quarterly Business Review, Board Meeting presentations, and other key Executive and Board communications.
- Support the business with the creation and maintenance of various financial analyses and long range financial models and forecasts
- Partner with the FP&A team members to drive strategic projects that help Reddit succeed, such as optimizing contractor spend and driving strategic resource allocation
- Identify areas of efficiency in preparation of regular deliverables, including driving reporting automation
- Support the Senior Director, CFO, and other business executives with any ad hoc financial analyses and requests
- This is a high visibility role that will work cross functionally with the business and executive leadership on a regular basis
Who You Might Be:
- 5+ years of experience in Finance / Investment Banking / Management Consulting / Quantitative Fields
- MBA preferred
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides; SQL experience a plus
- Working knowledge of company valuation
- Familiarity with ERP systems (GL + Planning & Consolidation systems) a plus
- Experience creating flexible forecasting and scenario models
- Experience working with large datasets and extracting and interpreting key financial insights as well as providing data-driven business recommendations
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Executives across the company and partner teams
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is:
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.