We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager of Corporate Affairs. This individual would support Strategic Planning, Investor Relations and External Communications, and Government Affairs. We are seeking a talented individual to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued growth in the fast-paced cannabis industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the company's strategic planning and public company investor relations efforts to ensure the achievement of near and long-term goals and maintain effective communication with our stakeholders.
Location: Remote with preference to candidates who reside in Eastern Standard Time
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute the company's strategic plans, ensuring alignment with our mission and vision.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and industry trend assessments to inform strategic decision-making.
- Identify growth opportunities, potential risks, and recommend strategies to optimize the company's position in the market.
- Prepare and maintain detailed strategic plans, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Support EVP of Investor Relations and Strategy in maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential investors, analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Support maintenance of a comprehensive investor relations program, including investor communications, presentations, and reports.
- Support organization for investor meetings, conference calls, and presentations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and reporting obligations.
- Monitor and manage analyst models and consensus to ensure it is consistent with our public disclosure.
- Analyze financial data and prepare reports to support decision-making strategic and investor relations activities.
- Provide insights into financial performance, including revenue, EBITDA, and other financial metrics, to help investors assess the company's financial health.
- Support drafting, editing, and cross-tying of press releases, annual reports, and other communication materials for investors and stakeholders.
- Support EVP of Investor Relations and Strategy as a spokesperson for the company during investor presentations and interactions with external parties.
- Support EVP of Investor Relations and Strategy in developing and maintaining a consistent and positive company image in the eyes of investors and the public.
- Stay current on all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards affecting the cannabis industry and ensure the company's compliance.
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure that all investor relations activities adhere to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field.
- Must be passionate, driven, curious, diligent, timely, flexible, and highly-detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience operating in extremely fast-paced, high-growth public company environments.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven experience in strategic planning and/or investor relations within a highly regulated environment.
- Strong financial acumen, modeling experience, and ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements related to the cannabis industry and investor relations preferred.
- Must demonstrate experience managing cross-functional projects.
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint. Factset is another plus.
If you are a proactive and dedicated professional looking to contribute to the growth of a leading multi-state cannabis operator, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Ascend is an exciting and innovative place to work, and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate to our team as we continue to shape the future of the cannabis industry.
Ascend Wellness Holdings (AWH) is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution.
We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness by a highly knowledgeable team. A team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we continuously expand.
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.