Corporate Administrative Assistant
Axient is currently seeking a Corporate Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team in Arlington, VA.
- When entering, turn on all lights, lamps and TV in open collab area.
- Welcoming ALL guests including employees with a smile and availability
- Escort visitors from lobby to 2nd (secure floor)
- Offer water or coffee.
- Have all guest/visitors sign into the Digital Sign in Enterprise iPad, this will advise the POC that their guest has arrived. Direct them to which conference room their meeting is being held at.
- Ask POC of meeting if AM/PM refreshments are required for conference and provide a selection to choose from/then place the catering order(s)
- When meeting is schedule, require a roster from the POC
- Answering Internal/External multiline phone system
- Receiving, sorting & distributing packages from Fed-Ex, USPS, UPS, etc… and delivering to sender.
- Calendar planning, maintaining calendar invites for daily meetings and/or reoccurring.
- Provide a parking code for vouchers/pass from Metropolis Parking (https://www.metropolis.io)
- HS Diploma plus 2 years general administrative/office experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required along with phone etiquette and previous data entry experience.
- Experience using MS Word and Outlook required.
- Must be reliable and punctual with excellent organizational skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a busy office environment.
- All work performed onsite Monday thru Friday during specified work hours.
- Experience operating a front desk or switchboard a plus.
- Working knowledge of mail processes, postage machine, FedEx and USPS desired.
- Above average communication skills preferred.
- Experience using MS Office suite of products preferred.
Must meet applicable COVID safety requirements and protocols
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance or access must meet eligibility requirements that most often include US citizenship.
This company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance by calling us directly at 256-650-6263 or click here to reach us by email. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other federal, state, or locally protected class.
Axient LLC is a federal government contractor and must adhere to applicable safety and legal requirements, protocols, and compliance regulations as required by federal laws and governing agencies.