We’re seeking a Copywriter to join our Amazon Fresh creative team. As a Copywriter & Editor, you’ll execute the brand voice for Amazon Fresh and report to the Creative Director, Copy & Editorial.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be skilled in writing with a distinctively Amazon Fresh voice. You’ll need to be an agile learner who is adept at navigating change in retail and adapting to new processes. Working daily with your counterparts in Design, Art Direction and Packaging, you’ll craft an ownable and cohesive brand voice.
From brand building campaigns to tactical promotional messaging, you’re passionate about writing all of it and see how both are critical to the brand and business.
This role is based in Austin TX, within the Whole Foods Market corporate offices. We are a people-first company and big egos don’t work out here. We thrive on collaboration and have a laid-back, hard-working culture that thrives on having self-responsibility and earning trust.
- Experience and/or interest in writing for all customer-facing deliverables, including in-store signage, paid media, social, web, email, exclusive brands packaging, and editorial
- Collaborating with counterparts in Design, Art Direction and Packaging Design to ensure copy and visuals align to tell the appropriate message
- Ability to operate among ambiguity and fast-changing business goals
- Ability to work patiently in a fast-paced retail environment
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- 2+ years of copywriting experience at a brand or agency
- Retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- Passion for food a plus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.