WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a borderless creative agency applying storytelling, design and technology to build customer experiences that matter. Their multi-disciplinary team of 900 professionals works as one, out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, London, LA and Seattle. Working side by side with progressive clients, they deploy their creative capabilities in several disciplines, ranging from design to interactive and experiential communication to advertising and architecture. Practicing agile creative and production development, as well as radical collaboration both internally and with their clients, they create work that matters, allowing their clients to outperform their competitors and earn the trust and loyalty of their customers.
Sid Lee is creating a pool of candidates for the position of Copywriter to work in our Toronto office. Working with an art director and other members of the Sid Lee team, the copywriter will find creative solutions to our client’s needs. The position will require the ability to craft creative for multiple platforms including film scripts and radio scripts, web banners and social media. The copywriter will be able to adapt their pen to any given brand’s tone of voice.
- Write copy for advertising, interactive and design projects, and for the company in general.
- Work together with creative teams, as well as strategists and account services.
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in brand/anthem, an asset.
- Understanding of the creative process.
- Knowledge of production processes in related disciplines (TV, radio, web and print).
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Sid Lee is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.