Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
ThirdLove is looking for a Copywriter to join our creative team. This position reports to our Editorial Director and will be responsible for concepting, writing, editing, and proofreading a wide variety of digital assets across multiple channels.
The right candidate will have 4-6 years of experience, a strong portfolio, great communication & collaboration skills, and be passionate about brand building. Experience in e-commerce, advertising, and/or digital copy with a focus on lifecycle / performance marketing required.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Work closely with the Brand and Creative Teams to develop & execute on-brand copy for campaign & evergreen deliverables within deadlines
- Stay on top of industry trends to keep the messaging innovative & competitive
- Partners with cross-functional teams to meet brand & business priorities
- Assist with writing, editing & proofreading materials including:
- PDP copy
- Site pages
- UX copy
- Email marketing
- Paid social
Who You Are
- 4+ years writing experience
- Portfolio with previous retail, advertising, and/or editorial work
- Experience writing, editing & proofreading
- Organized & able to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Thinks quickly & creatively – understands the big picture and keeps track of the day-to-day details
- Can work independently & remain on top of responsibilities with minimal oversight, but open to direction & collaboration
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.