VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC and LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, and strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, and collaborating to create the strongest ideas
- Write and create impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s voice and adheres to the brand’s style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Collaborate with an Art Director to successfully plan pre production through post production, including organizing the shoot, directing content, etc.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 1 to 3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brand’s style guidelines
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, and collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, and execute on directions constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms for multiple brands
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.