As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
The CoinFlip Marketing team is looking for an experienced Copywriter to oversee the development of big ideas and creative concepts while leading copywriting for our campaigns, events, programs, and more.
- Collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative marketing ideas that can live across channels and platforms
- Produce copy that has the ability to inspire, educate, and persuade
- Develop concepts for larger marketing campaigns that come to life online and off
- Distill complex business problems into marketing problems that can be solved simply and beautifully
- Manage projects and provide creative direction to guide the work of both internal teams and external agencies
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidates should be natural leaders with a marketing/advertising agency background
- Must have a minimum of three years ad agency experience
- Portfolio link on resume (portfolio featuring creative branding work and marketing campaigns from online and offline)
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Copywriting experience
- Experience taking feedback and input and coming up with solutions that maintain the integrity of the ideas
- Experience with self-initiated projects
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.