Coordinator Sales Operations
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- This role supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand located in Toronto, ON.
- Provide service support to key accounts relating to purchase order entries, adjustments and order status updates.
- Work with key accounts to ensure we meet all deadlines and any requirements they have for shipping and labelling of orders.
- Accurately enter all custom orders and communicate any delays to the customer.
- Drives business through upselling/cross selling other products to wholesale and consumers.
- Provide custom component availability to accounts and consumers as required
- Make recommendation and cross-sell over the phone using product availability information.
- Assist merchandising team on various things such as seasonal item and showroom set up.
- Assist the cresting team with order entry and approval in the peak cresting season.
- Work with the sales team to ensure order book is clean and accurate.
- Be key point of contact in the office for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Assist with any warranty work needed to be in the Toronto office.
- Extensive follow up communication will be required on order entry updates, invoice questions, and/or product launch details.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years experience, preferably in the golf industry
- Golf Club/Product knowledge is needed
- Golf Retail experience along with club fitting experience is very helpful
- Prior Customer Service experience in a call-center environment (preferably Golf Company).
- Composed and enthusiastic phone voice with good articulation.
- Excellent typing and computer skills (MS Office required).
- Possess a courteous and professional phone manner.
- Energy for work and passion for the brands and the game of golf.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.