Coordinator, Sales and Distribution
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Manager of Sales & Distribution, the position will be responsible for supporting all the activities of the US sales team including administrative support.
- Liaise with Business and Legal Affairs, Finance, and Operations teams to ensure smooth completion of contracts, invoices, and deliveries.
- For Co-Productions, liaise between UK counterparts and clients to determine deliverables list that works for both production and buyer.
- Assist in the sales process when needed such as sending screeners to clients, drafting internal forms and tracking approvals.
- Maintain up-to-date trackers to help manage complex details of output deals.
- Perform Availability Reports in Rights Management systems to check clearances on titles of interest from clients.
- Foster and maintain close contact with client marketing and technical delivery contacts to complete materials delivery.
- Provide all marketing assets (eg. Artwork, publicity, digital screeners, and scripts) to clients to support sales.
- Provide general support for US Sales team.
- Help with expense reports and approvals.
- Provide research and presentation support when necessary.
- Maintain comprehensive records in Customer Management Platforms and other databases.
- Field and allocate general internal and client queries.
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience interpreting contracts and legal documents
- Experience with Rights Management software and Customer Management Platforms (i.e. Salesforce) a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Films Sales, TV Sales, or Content Acquisitions a plus
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- To be pro-active and demonstrate initiative
- Good team player and experience dealing with multiple and complex administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical and Dental Insurance (PPO plans)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Work-Life Balance
- Free Retirement Consulting to All Employees
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Free Peloton App Membership
- Gym Reimbursement