The Retail Development team supports sales development, retail relationships and retail marketing with Walmart Inc. which includes Walmart, Neighborhood Market, Walmart.com, and Sam’s Club! The team works closely with our licensing partners to deliver compelling products and retail programs to Walmart shoppers. ViacomCBS supports all categories with dedicated teams for Soft lines (apparel / home), CPG/HBA, Seasonal, Toys and Sporting goods.
- Support Arkansas based team with all aspects of creating and implementing retail programs at Walmart, Inc.
- Work closely and specifically with consumer products Franchise, LOB partners and creative teams to deliver innovative growth for our businesses in assigned categories.
- Establish relationships with Walmart omnichannel merchants and licensing partners on program development for assigned categories.
- Identify and develop processes for tracking retail programs, POS data, product development, competitive activity.
- Position will be based in VCBS CPs Arkansas office and requires frequent remote interaction with offices across the globe.
- 1-2 years experience in sales, marketing, or retail (strong internship experience considered)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Independent, self-starter
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.