Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
- Executes the end-to-end recruitment process leveraging tools and systems
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions.
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various positions while optimizing the quality of new time to hire and cost to hire.
- Resolve bottlenecks in the recruiting process and follow up or escalate where required
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Create and present week KPI reports across all hiring metrics
- Own the system inputs and requirements needed at each stage of the recruitment cycle
- First point of contact for candidate shortlists and interview scheduling
- Own the recruitment process satisfaction surveys with candidates and hiring managers
- Translate job adverts in local languages and validate with HR partners
- Post job advertisements in required internal and external platforms monitor traction
- Background and reference checks as required
- Manage the purchase and finance processes required to work with candidates and external partners
- Support with testing and assessment requirements as needed
- Manage communication with candidates at every recruitment step
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment/talent acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized, self-starter with an interest in HR/Talent Acquisition
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping timelines while still meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and proactively to follow processes within scope of work
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Beauty experience a plus
- Proven track record of placing roles within the Digital, Marketing, Supply Chain, and/or R&D functions
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster