Coordinator, Marketing, Film & TV
As a Coordinator, Marketing, Film & TV, you will play a key role of supporting the VP in addition to departmental colleagues in bi-coastal offices. Your role is pivotal as the “glue” of our team, striving for excellence to bring a multitude of soundtracks to the masses.
The ideal candidate is curious, enthusiastic and excited to be surrounded by colleagues who are genuinely passionate about Film & TV music. This person has a keen interest in digital marketing and is familiar with digital service providers.
What you'll do:
- Administrative duties include paying invoices, sending Fed Ex packages, organizing and uploading assets to our team cloud service
- Prepare soundtracks set-up emails for worldwide colleagues along with DSP pitching documents for our Commerce Team
- Coordinate activities and act as a liaison with other internal departments, executives, employees, radio indies, artists and their management
- Manage Spotify & YouTube Playlist updates
- Working with the team, gather assets for composer and film/series focused social media content
- Oversee the creation of art videos, upload thumbnails and schedule products
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in marketing or the entertainment industry
- You are an excellent communicator with strong writing & interpersonal skills
- You are energetic, professional and upbeat
- You demonstrate the ability to work independently, be detail-oriented, remain flexible, and handle routine tasks with minimal supervision
- You possess exceptional organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize and problem solve, while working under demanding situations
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required
- You have working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel; Adobe Suite with Photoshop a plus
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.