FOX EXPERIENCE & DESIGN (FED) is the internal brand engagement and experience agency providing strategic ideas, planning and production in events, design, and technology to all divisions of FOX Corporation, including the FOX Network, Tubi, FOX Sports, Ad Sales, News, Distribution, and FOX Corporate.
The Coordinator, Events is the ultimate dynamo of organization; an extremely detail-oriented, hardworking, efficient professional who is the master of multi-tasking and who creatively and strategically approaches their tasks to provide the optimal solutions for the projects and persons they support.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing daily administrative support to senior members of the team including (but not limited to) scheduling, invoice processing, presentation building, expense reporting, and data entry
- Taking copious notes in group meetings that will be disseminated to larger groups for information and follow-up action as well as keeping internal records for team as needed
- Supporting on-site and virtual event logistics, research & planning by helping to create and build event production timelines, researching experience enhancement opportunities, tracking deliveries, and assisting with all event details as needed under the supervision of the event lead
- Working together with other department supervisors and coordinators to provide support as needed when they are out of the office
- Staying knowledgeable of the latest industry trends, restaurant and venue openings, new products on the market, new creative agencies and other opportunities that could benefit FOX and the department
- Attending and contributing to internal brainstorm sessions for ideation around upcoming and high priority properties and initiatives
- Monitoring hotel rooming lists when required, as well as assisting in the planning of hotel menus, securing function space needs, and working with hotels on receiving deliveries other general logistics whenever necessary
- Working live event check-in tables, coordinating coat check and valet needs, sorting event deliveries, ordering crew feeds, checking food & beverage set-ups, and supervising production assistants under the direction of the event lead.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and ever-changing environment while projecting grace under pressure
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, basic database applications, internet searches
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work overtime, over many days during a program and still be able to function efficiently and remember detailed aspects of the event
- Willingness to gets “hands dirty” with packing, unpacking, and lifting boxes, setting up a production office, and stand on feet for more than 4 hours at a time while on-site at events
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years hands-on and experience in Corporate Events or with an agency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.