Coordinator, Creative Services
As Coordinator, Creative Services at Alamo Records, you will…
What you'll do:
- In this role you will support the creative team on ideation and ownership around marketing campaigns for our catalog artists.
- You should have a deep understanding in Hip-Hop and R&B’s culture, history and tentpole moments and lead those verticals from ideation to execution working under the Creative Director.
- Monitor trends in the digital and advertising industries to help push the envelope beyond traditional advertising with our content and marketing teams.
- Identify growth opportunities around artists/songs/genres that have stories which “must” be told with the goal of increasing consumer consumption by keeping our artists culturally relevant, interesting and top of mind.
- You should have an excellent sense of visual style, art direction and storytelling in various mediums including: short and long form video content, social content (IG, TikTok, FB, YouTube etc).
- You must be able to articulate, visualize, verbalize and sell creative through pitch decks, treatments, moodboards and art direction both internally and externally.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2-3+ years of relevant experience at an agency, production company, label, media or marketing company or culturally similar environment with a proven track record in presenting and telling compelling stories around music.
- You are an excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who can work with a range of personalities and partners.
- You have a wealth of knowledge specifically in the Hip-Hop, R&B space.
- You have a deep understanding of the various digital formats and how people are consuming content through all social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music, Twitter and Snapchat.
- You are excellent at understanding and articulating writing for creative concepts and have the ability to autonomously own projects from start to finish.
- Ability to travel as/when needed.
- Portfolio or work examples required.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.