Coordinator, Corporate Legal Operations
Reporting to the Vice President, Legal Operations and Strategic Planning, the Coordinator, Corporate Legal Operations supports the legal operations and entity management functions for the Sony Pictures’ Corporate Legal team. This position is based in Culver City.
The Coordinator must have strong organizational and computer skills and be flexible and detail-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Discretion and attention to detail are a must. Administrative experience with a law firm or the legal department of a major company is ideal.
- File annual reports required by state regulatory bodies for SPE’s subsidiaries
- Maintain CSCNavigator, SPE’s entity management system
- Set up and maintain legal entities
- Generate organization charts and documents as needed
- Prepare annual resolutions and other consents as needed
- Gather signatures on documents
- Distribute and follow up on documents
- Manage document flow, including creating and maintaining digital and physical files
- Support and assist legal and business groups with corporate maintenance needs
- Perform special assignments, projects and other general administrative duties as needed
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments and cross-functional groups
- At least 2 years’ experience with above responsibilities
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to revision
- Dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
- Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.