Reporting directly to the General Manager of Saskatchewan, you have the opportunity to support the organization through reporting analysis, coordinating customer service initiatives, IT troubleshooting as well as supporting the onboarding process for new employees. Throughout the year, your involvement and planning of employee engagement activities and community outreach programs will support deliver our mission, vision and values to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting Analysis (Power BI, Margin Minder, SAP)
- Supporting the onboarding process for new hires
- Organizing employee engagement activities as well as community outreach programs
- Coordination of point of sale materials
- General administration duties within the facility
- 2 - 3 years demonstrated experience in an office admin (asset)
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating projects;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) applications;
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.