We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake seeks an experienced Contracts Manager to support a wide range of government program matters, including helping to develop systems and processes to support U.S. federal, state and local government contracts, compliance reviews and audits, training and developing internal policies and procedures. You will be joining a growing team, reporting directly to a Director of Legal in a growing, world-class legal team. If you are a talented contracts manager professional in the tech industry with strong experience in the public sector, we’d love to hear from you.
This is an in-person role; currently the team attends the office Tuesday through Thursday, with remote work allowed on Mondays and Fridays. You can be based in Atlanta (Georgia) or Mclean (Virginia).
AS CONTRACTS MANAGER – GOVERNMENT YOU WILL :
- Support Snowflake’s US Public Sector and SLED strategy, compliance and contracting policies and practices
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
OUR IDEAL CONTRACTS MANAGER – GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE :
- 4-6+ years of government sector contracts management experience, preferably at a high-growth enterprise SaaS or PaaS company
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task, forge strong relationships with cross-functional groups and work autonomously
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and “can do” attitude
- In depth knowledge and experience managing various government procurement vehicles, including GSA and other state and local software licensing programs
- Knowledge of government contracting laws, rules and regulations to include commercial items contracting requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and FAR supplements (eg, the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS))
- Experience engaging with government contracting officials, system integrators, prime contractors, subcontractors, and resellers
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people, at all levels in the organization, in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment and alignment with Snowflake values
- Service-oriented and professional nature and strong integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated pay range for this role is $106,000 - $156,400.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate's starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?