You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic, and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain various master internal contract templates and guidelines (Saas, MSA, SOW, etc.) across our varied lines of business to mitigate risk and drive agility
- Develop optimized contract and workflow processes across DocuSign, Smartsheets, Salesforce, or other tool solutions
- Intake, review, update, and redline internal and external MSAs, SOWs, or other contractual forms against requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve the contracting process and collaborate cross-functionally to drive implementation
- Generate reports on the current status of existing agreements
- Build out internal clause library
- Lead the creation of additional standard business forms as needed
- Ensure appropriate contract close-out, extension, or renewal protocols
- Oversee adherence to the internal contract management process, approval requirements, and general procedures.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across Sales, Finance, Operations and Technology
- Provide internal training and education, as necessary, to internal teams
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in indirect contracts
- Breadth of experience across different types of paper (MSAs, SOWs, SaaS POs, etc)
- JD from a nationally or internationally recognized law school
- Strong experience in drafting and leading redline negotiations and version control
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to notice minute errors
- Previous project management, implementation, or coordination experience
- Hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality
- Ability to adapt & manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced, constantly changing startup environment
- Staffing industry (Direct, MSP, RPO), human resources, marketplace technology or indirect procurement exposure will really grab our attention
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
- Total Compensation inclusive of company equity
- Remote-first for all teams
- Twenty (20) Paid Time Off Days (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holiday Days, comprised of nine (9) designated Holidays throughout the year and two (2) floating Holidays
- Health and Wellness Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, "your family" benefits, mental health & therapy,
- 401K with 3% company match. Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- WFH stipend, and annual health & wellness stipend.
- Comprehensive Parental Leave and Family Sick Time.
- Waking up each morning to solve a problem you care deeply about with team of supportive and empowered colleagues
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....