Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 12,000+ dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Contract Manager who will manage a variety of U.S. Federal contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. You will provide on-site advice to Accenture’s business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters.
You may manage more than one contract or, alternatively, be full-time on a single project (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement).
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to the Managing Director – Contract Management and AFS General Counsel of contractual or business risks/issues that are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Responsible for documentation and implementation of CM processes
- Manages daily workload of assigned Contract Management personnel and project or business personnel assisting with the contract management function
- Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal Services, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Acts as liaison between AFS and clients/vendors
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
- Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
- Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice
- May provide training to Contract Management and project personnel
- Actively involved Contract Management initiatives
Here's what you need:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 7 years of Contract Management experience
- 4 years experience in a government contracting environment
Other required skills:
- Experience managing a fast paced work load
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
Bonus points if you have:
- College degree
- Membership in the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) or International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
- California: $99,800-$164,500
- Colorado: $99,800-$142,100
- New York City: $115,500-$164,500
- Washington: $106,200-$151,300
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.