This position performs a variety of functions in the processing and administration of lease and loan documentation averaging 200 transactions a month. The Contract Administrator is the first point of contact for our customers and is required to provide exemplary customer service. Constant and consistent follow-up with the customer is a key to success in closing the documentation package and resolving outstanding matters. The chosen candidate will report to the Contract Administration Assistant Manager.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develops strong working relationships with customers.
- Processes lease and loan documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinates closely with customers to obtain any missing documentation.
- Follows up on outstanding documentation and/or issues.
- Sets up and maintains contract information in the lease and loan system.
- Generates and distributes internal reports.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Maintains organized physical and digital records.
- Ensures appropriate approvals are documented in the lease and loan package
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Have strong math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work under time and pressure constraints.
- Familiar with month-end and year-end deadlines.
- Lending/financial services background is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience of contract administration or related field such as accounting finance or legal is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is desired.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an E- Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.