Snap Inc is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company’s three core products are Snapchat, a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio, an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and it's AR glasses, Spectacles.
Snap’s Lenses Product team invents the immersive (and fun!) camera experiences that are at the core of our products. From developing creative new Lens features for Snapchat, to supporting the continuous growth and evolution of our Augmented Reality product, to helping our users discover, explore and use augmented reality effects and applications — our Lenses Product team is working hard on their mission to bring AR to more people, places, and moments, every day.
We’re looking for a Content Specialist to join our Lenses Product team.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor trends among target audience to generate ideas and inspire Lenses creation process
- Work closely with Lens Creators and drive creation process for lenses which resonates with target audience
- Support Lenses localization process for US market
- Work closely with PMs and curate Lenses content for new projects and initiatives
- Program schedule Lenses for public launch
- Collaborate with XFN to create trends with Snapchat Lenses
- Track post launch results and share lessons learnings with the team
- Support marketing campaigns with relevant Lenses content
- Partner with Design, Data Science and Partnership and other internal teams as well as external partners
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- BI tools knowledge and be able read, use and modify products dashboards (preferred Looker knowledge)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Understanding of behind the scene of AR-effects production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience working in operations at a tech or media international company as a Content specialist, Content manager or in Content programming team
- Experience of working with Google Drive and Google office products (Mail, Calendar, Spreadsheets, Slides, etc), Jira, basic video editing tools knowledge
- Experience with monitoring trends on social media and pop culture
- A passion for augmented reality and creativity
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
- Zone A (CA, WA, NYC): The base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $130,000 annually
- Zone B: The base salary range for this position is $86,000 - $124,000 annually
- Zone C: The base salary range for this position is $77,000 - $111,000 annually
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Default Together" Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a “default together” approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!