Parcast is a premier podcasting network featuring shows consumed by millions of people around the world. This role will be responsible for facilitating communication between Parcast and key business operations stakeholders within broader Spotify, providing regular status updates, and seeing a variety of content initiatives through from ideation to always-on distribution.
The right candidate is passionate about audio content, highly organized, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has strong project management skills, and is able to work with many different types of stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage Parcast shows from inception to launch, working closely with Copywriting, Production, Marketing, Scheduling, Sales, and Business Operations.
- Manage records and reporting for Parcast’s slate of programming
- Oversee the maintenance of the Parcast content pipeline, ensuring the development records are kept up to date and socialized with relevant stakeholders.
- You will generate regular performance reports on Parcast launches and content initiatives.
- Ensure efficient execution and timely delivery of Parcast content assets for show launches.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with cross-functional community management, scheduling and partnerships teams.
Who You Are
- 4-7 years Project/Program Management experience (content experience, particularly with media or subscription services, is a plus)
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving problems to help the program move forward
- You enjoy crafting and delivering partner-facing collateral and communications at a senior level and are happy doing so in all sorts of media (Google Slides, Keynote, email, etc.)
- You have experience navigating content analytics dashboards, exporting data, and producing performance reports, and have the ability to pick up technical skills quickly
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- Extensive experience working in a cross-functional environment with content and production teams
- Demonstrated track record of self motivated performance and perseverance
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile, fast paced and international environment
- Proven track record of influencing and delivering without formal authority
- Comfortable liaising with individual contributors and senior leadership
- Passion for podcasts a plus
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.