We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team, and bring a passion for crafting compelling content! In this role, you’ll work closely with Product Marketing as well as cross-functionally to create business solutions content targeted at engineering and product managers, directors, and executives in the SMB SaaS tech space.
What You'll Do
- You’ll write. A lot. You’ll be interfacing with the Product Marketing team to understand deliverables from the Product & Engineering teams — what products & features are coming, when, and how they fit marketplace needs — and leveraging that information to create content that resonates with our target audiences.
- You’ll be moving in lockstep with our Developer Relations team to match the content they create for developers & engineers with content that delivers value to those devs’ managers, directors & other executives.
- You’ll also be working in close concert with our Growth (SMB) Sales team to make sure their content needs are being met — whether it’s one-pagers around specific use cases, or blog posts, website pages, email content, and more that addresses the specific needs of technical business leaders at small and medium-sized businesses.
- Develop and build a strong and authentic, casual but professional voice for Nylas SMB solutions content — this target audience is made up of hardworking developers and business leaders who don’t like to be spoken to in the same old big business platitudes. They’re human beings with business problems that need solutions.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to understand which topics and assets have the greatest SEO and conversions impact — then double down on success.
- Gain a deep understanding of our technical business personae and their pain points, including VPs of Engineering/Engineering Managers, Product Managers, and Developers.
- Bring a journalist’s curiosity, discovery tactics, and delivery skills to Nylas’ content.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of experience as a content creator with a unique voice and a journalistic approach.
- A portfolio of written content that showcases your voice and writing style. Bonus points for technical-focused writings.
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of technical products as business solutions, and the audiences that they resonate with.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% of medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Retirement Plan: 401k & RRSP with a company match (super rare for a startup)
- Holidays: 14 paid annual holidays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Indigenous People's Day, etc)
- Education Stipend: annual education & development benefit
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Voting/Election PTO: 4 hours of paid time off to vote in person or volunteer at a polling place
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states/provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state/province where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.