Content Marketing Manager
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the creative specialist who drives and executes the day-to-day planning and execution of content design and creation for B2B industry marketing. Be curious & constantly search for content trends while remaining data driven in approach.
- Plan the blueprint of the content needed for the B2B industry marketing activities in collaboration with the Field Marketers and create the content editorial calendar
- Leverage contemporary content practices, story telling frameworks etc. to develop hard hitting compelling content which when incorporated in the campaign delivers leads & opportunities for B2B industry marketing
- Drive the development of necessary input briefs, concept briefs, green-lighting & write the asset briefs that are aligned to the creative vision while ensuring that the content and assets adhere to the brand & our voice
- Help Field Marketers where needed to write scripts, articles, blogs, social tiles etc and collaborate with agencies, digital services team, production & publishing partners for creation of compelling anchor & snackable assets for the B2B industry marketing campaigns.
- Drive concept & content testing and also collaborate with the Testing focals to A/B Test Web-Content and assets so as to optimize/personalize the web-experience journey
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $96,000 to $183,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project management leading cross functional teams
- Strong writing skills
- Client Centric
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Analytical & Data Driven
- Effective Communication
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Agile Principles
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Experience working with large enterprises
- Sales Experience
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Kyndryl's Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position