What You'll Do
In this dynamic role, you will own the content strategy for Cisco Capital globally and the Go-To-Market for new payment solutions launches.
You will lead the content development efforts for customer, partner and Cisco sales audiences and ensure consistency and accuracy. In partnership with the Cisco Capital Product Development, and the Global Payment Solutions sales and field marketing teams, you will be responsible for strategizing, developing, managing, and improving the content for Cisco Capital globally. You will work in close alignment with the Cisco Capital digital marketing manager and the regional field marketing leads to develop impactful messaging for the website to drive awareness and demand with customers and partners. You will support the regional field marketing leads with editing and copywriting needs. You will partner with the legal and compliance teams to ensure the content meets regulatory expectations. You will look for opportunities to continuously improve, research the content on competitor websites and leverage external analyst data to enhance the content. You will oversee the content repository and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
The content you will develop includes but it’s not limited to:
- At-a-glance overviews
- Messaging for cisco.com (customer) and SalesConnect (sales and partner) pages
- Messaging for integration into Cisco customer and partner global and regional digital marketing campaigns
- Segment and industry messaging
- Lead all aspects of the regional and partner communications and support content integration needs in collaboration with the regional field marketing leads
- Own the creation of written and video success stories
- Maintain a repository of analyst data proof points and leverage to improve content
Who You'll Work With
You will join the global Cisco Capital Field Marketing team – a high-energy team that works cross-functionally and across global time zones to accelerate awareness, preference, and demand for Cisco technology through flexible payment solutions. This team is passionate about results and is always reaching higher.
You will work with a fast-paced team consisting of marketing professionals and sales and product development leaders focused on driving innovation adoption and growth.
Cisco Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco, provides three key areas of value to customers and partners globally:
- [Technology Financing] Innovative, flexible payment solutions [https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/buy/payment-solutions.html]
- [Channel Financing] As part of Cisco’s total solution, we help channel partners manage cash flow, grow sales, and increase profitability while offering attractive financial and risk-sharing solutions that make it possible for customers to acquire the technology they need to digitize and differentiate their business.
- [Cisco Refresh] Cisco-certified remanufactured equipment is another way that we are committed to supporting our customers and partners. These competitively priced pre-owned solutions cut across all Cisco technologies and include both current and end-of-life products available in over 80 countries. [https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/remanufactured.html]
Cisco Capital is an increasingly integral part of Cisco's overall business play, solution development and go-to-market strategies. For more information, visit www.cisco.com/go/financing and www.cisco.com/go/refresh.
Who You Are
- Passionate about content that encourage customers, partners, and Cisco sellers to prefer, choose and advocate for Cisco technology through Cisco Capital flexible payment solutions
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate individual who cares about delivering results that positively impact the business
- Strong English language comprehension with excellent copy writing ability, preferably journalist background, B2B product messaging experience, web content creation, blogs, communications, and social media channels
- Excellent attention to detail
- SEO understanding
- You are a team player, have an opinion, and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams to align objectives, resources, and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-9 years in content marketing or related experience
We Are Cisco.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
U.S. Vaccination Requirements
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.