Twitch is looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager to oversee content development for TwitchCon: the ultimate IRL gathering of the Twitch community, bringing thousands of streamers and fans together for an annual celebration in North America and Europe. The Senior Content Manager will oversee all externally facing content (Call for Content / curated content) for the Twitch community. Reporting to the Content & Technology Director on TwitchCon, you will have high visibility across the Marketing, Content, and Partnerships teams. You will work with the Partnerships and Content teams to facilitate partner and speaker involvement at TwitchCon.
You are an extremely organized person with experience managing complex content programs for large-scale conferences. You should have experience working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders, be comfortable interfacing with senior leadership, and experience in developing logistic plans that meet the shared vision and needs of both internal and external customers.
You can work in San Francisco, CA. This job can be fully remote, hybrid or onsite.
- Lead content curation for TwitchCon, including manage meetings, timelines, and review process for all event content deliverables
- Build cross-functional meetings to develop and schedule all event content programming with the support of the TwitchCon Content Producers.
- Create content programming for both internal and speaker / partner deadlines, and identify creator scheduling conflicts across all content programs.
- Manage the Call for Content for TwitchCon
- Identify scope, resources, and budget needs across Community Panels, Interactive Workshops, Kappa Cabana Musical Performances, and hosts.
- Oversee all content-related pages on event website and mobile app
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress and problems and solutions.
- Support on identifying fundamental production details from brainstorming through event execution.
- Execute event content and speaker management
- 7+ years experience of implementing content programs at both large-scale tradeshows and bespoke conferences
- Coordinate classes or content at events and / or trade shows
- Experience with high touch client management
- Experience navigating complex work environments, applying matrixed resources, services and platforms
- Well traveled, culturally sensitive, and able to balance human factors with professional expectations
- Knowledge of the Twitch community, creator ecosystems and/or of gaming
- Native member of the Twitch community
- Copy editing
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $94,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $137,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from our lowest geographic market up to our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.twitch.tv/jobs/en/#learn-more. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.