Content Distribution Specialist
We are looking for a distribution specialist to join our UA team. This role is built for people who want to dip their town in edtech, and/or find out what makes internet communities tick. You’ll play a pivotal role in creating a user-centric distribution playbook by promoting free courses in new channels that serve our target audience. If you live online and love connecting people with solutions, this role is for you.
This role reports to the Community & Content Manager, and sits within Springboard’s UA team. It’s a flexible, short-term part-time contract: 15 weeks, 16 hours a week, with pay ranging between $25 - $30 an hour based on previous experience.
- Source, engage, and understand potential new org channels (including but not limited to blogs, podcasts, discords, slack channels, subreddits etc.)
- Experiment with content sharing methods across multiple communities to identifying untapped markets
- Collect feedback on content, and disseminate to the team
- Track and manage distribution experiences, including deciding key metrics
- Develop robust distribution documentation, including specifics around experiment history, metrics, learnings, and guides on how to engage new audiences
- Manage promotion across different influencers and content partners
- Run paid ads experiments around boosting content
An ideal candidate will have...
- Strong command of the English language
- 1-2 years of participating in or experimenting with online learning communities
- Drive for numbers: bonus points if you see life and posting as a game
- Bias to action & fun
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.