Content Creator Video Summer 2021
NokiaAustin, TX17 days ago
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Do you love how it feels to create something new? Do you enjoy working with video, post-production, and creative personalities? Are you passionate about content strategy, design and ideation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Do you get excited about designing and delivering great content (written, visual, video, social, etc.) to help educate and drive customer adoption and sales of products?
We are seeking a Video Content Creator to join the video and production team who is passionate about creating amazing content, with a great design sense, an eye for detail, and an in-depth understanding of our users’ needs for content.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
You will work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where creativity, quality, and results are expected.
- Understand the importance of audiences, and think strategically, as well as creatively to target them with the content most relevant to them
- Edit both live-action and animation projects
- Use digital storytelling, photography, animation, motion graphics, and other creative techniques to develop and build valuable content
- Execute the video content strategy through ideation, writing, planning, production, editing, and publishing processes
- Work closely with our creative and product teams to create effective content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, web, mobile, social media, and eLearning
- Self-shoot and direct, deliver end-to-end as needed
- Maintain standards to ensure consistency in quality, look, feel, and tonality across video content
- Assist with video production, setup, and camera operation as needed
- Collaborate with multiple content and product stakeholders to execute multi-faceted creative concepts
- Real-world videography and production experience
- Knowledge of the video production process: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media
- Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture
- Proficient in either Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.) or Apple Pro Apps (Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Motion, Compressor, and MainStage).
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Exceptional design sense and the ability to iterate design concepts quickly with top quality
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible and helpful, and an insightful self-starter
- Excellent process with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and share strong narrative presentations to show designs to internal teams
- Able to produce original assets for final projects
- Quick learner with an avid curiosity and sense of passion for video content creation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills\
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Fully stocked break room with snacks, drinks and games
- Unlimited access to onsite gym, volleyball court, and basketball court
- Team-building events and outings
- Working in a diverse, open and fun culture
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.