Danessa Myricks Beauty is looking for a dynamic and hard-working Videographer / Content Creator to join our team!! The ideal candidate will possess a professional demeanor and speech, be attentive to detail in work, and complete tasks timely. A positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Video editing and creating video content made for social formats.
- Film videos.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the team.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Develop, design, plan and execute media assets and campaigns for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other emerging social media channels.
- Responsible for creative production to include short video formats as well as static image content.
- Oversee production and implementation of social campaigns, regular social media calendar content and real time marketing opportunities..
- Organize and archive all content.
Contribute to the development and execution of a social media content strategy
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and a full understanding of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.
- 3 years’ experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Understand videography acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.
- Be a creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and a knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content.
- Able to pitch and execute creative content quickly.
- Proficient with Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.
- beautiful/imaginative social content, copy and campaigns.
- Proven previous videography and video editing experience within beauty and fashion.
- Ability to leverage personal or rented equipment is essential.
- May be required to travel on occasions; trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.