As the Content Acquisitions Deal Coordinator, you will be in charge of handling agreements with our content providers. You will report to the Director of Business Affairs and it's crucial that you have a solid background in content acquisitions, including reviewing licensing contracts, distribution deals, scripts, and materials for film /TV projects/ digital content for streaming platforms. Your main job is to work with the Content Acquisitions team, using your experience to make sure license deals and extensions happen smoothly. You'll also make sure the finalized terms of the deals are used effectively to maximize revenue and uphold agreement compliance.
- You have at least 4 years of experience dealing with contracts and agreements in entertainment content licensing
- You are good at negotiating and understanding the risks and processes involved in entertainment contracts
- You know how to put together entertainment deal terms and grasp licensing concepts
- You have a passion for Anime, Japanese culture, or pop culture
A day in the life of our Content Acquisitions Deal Coordinator:
- You will work with the Content Acquisitions team to make sure license deals and extensions happen on time and smoothly
- Your negotiation skills will be a big part of making sure deals are successful
- You will talk with different teams inside the company every day to pass on the final terms of the deals and make sure we're making the most of our rights while following all the agreement rules
- You will be the link between the Content Acquisitions team and the other teams in the company, making sure everything runs smoothly and we make as much money as possible
- You will also help keep our system for managing deals organized and efficient
Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly!
The Pay Range for this position is listed. Actual pay will vary based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Crunchyroll’s Total Rewards offerings for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, employer matched retirement savings, time-off programs, and progressive health benefits and perks.
Pay Transparency - Culver City, CA
We want to be everything for someone rather than something for everyone and we do this by living and modeling our values in all that we do. We value
- Courage. We believe that when we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity. We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service. We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen. We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our mission of helping people belong reflects our commitment to diversity & inclusion. It's just the way we do business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our Hiring FAQs: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040471712-Crunchyroll-Hiring-FAQs
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com email account.