We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced.
You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
WE LOVE OUR WORK.
- Responsible for assisting in the training, implementation, and enforcement of the property SARC/Title 31 and Responsible Gaming compliance programs.
- Coordinates regulatory activities to provide optimum support to all departments and manager.
- Processes renewal submissions for the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document transactions.
- Assists in compilation of reports for the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission and assists in submission of necessary paperwork on behalf of manager, as needed.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission approval documentation for any property matters.
- Performs research, as necessary, for tasks ranging from small daily projects and questions to large-scale implementation procedures; reports findings to manager.
- Assists in Audit of Self-Exclusion program, as necessary.
- Maintains necessary compliance logs and ensures they are updated.
- Assists in Audit of Responsible Gaming, CTR, and SARC and/or Title 31 programs, in accordance with property’s established compliance guidelines.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
BRING US YOUR BEST.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum one year of experience in compliance or governmental affairs required, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Casino Operations software and equipment a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to review documents for regulatory requirements.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.