Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for entry-level compliance responsibilities that support the team and management.
Primary duties for this entry-level position may include, but are not limited to:
- At the entry level, provide support to basic projects, initiatives, basic regulatory audits or exams, basic internal audits, accreditations, on-site reviews, and basic risk assessments.
- At the entry level, maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, sub-regulatory guidance, licensing, contractual requirements, industry trends, and company strategies to assess impact.
- Analyze, extract regulatory data and/or review policies, procedures, documentation for compliance with requirements.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Ability to travel may be required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Experience with Policy and Procedure Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Medicaid experience is a plus.
- The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to juggle competing priorities.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.