You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Assist in maintaining Centene Corporation’s Compliance Program; guide special projects; provide regulatory interpretation; perform compliance reporting; and develop and implement compliance auditing and monitoring strategies.Respond to external requests for information required by the organization for its regulatory filings.
- Respond to inquiries from state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Monitor pending legislation and regulations affecting Centene Corporation services.
- Maintain database and other reference materials related to legislative and regulatory issues and compliance.
- Communicate state and federal requirements to internal and external clients.
- Provide development guidance and assists in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of compliance policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of compliance issues.
- Maintain and reviews regulatory documentation necessary to maintain corporate standards.
- Assist in developing, producing and conducting compliance training programs.
- Perform periodic compliance audits, risk assessments and conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
- Assist health plans in managing relationships with regulatory agencies and seek to resolve policy issues which may negatively impact service to members.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of Compliance Committee policy to ensure decisions are properly executed.
- Serve as a companywide resource and liaison on policies, contract issues and provisions, communications, workflow, and quality improvements initiatives.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. Master's or Juris Doctorate degree preferred and may be considered in lieu of experience. 1+ years of related experience in compliance, privacy and/or regulatory affairs. Working knowledge of laws and/or regulations in area of compliance, HIPAA, and state regulations.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.