FaireSan Francisco, CA20 days ago
We’re looking for a Compensation Partner to lead all aspects of and drive Faire’s efforts towards crafting, developing, and executing on strategic compensation initiatives and programs to impact Faire’s long-term mission and success. This role will execute on day-to-day compensation matters and maintain and evolve our compensation philosophy. The position will report into the Head of People and work closely with other senior leaders across the company to build custom programs that align with Faire’s mission and values.
What you’ll do
- Analyze HR data related to compensation, rewards, attrition, cost, promotion rates, engagement, and performance
- Partner with HRBPs and Recruiters to provide direction, review, and approve new hire offers
- Develop compensation reports and tools to drive compensation philosophy, operations, and to forecast and analyze compensation outcomes
- Lead employee communications for compensation related topics, partnering with the People team, managers and Exec team to ensure the total value of our compensation programs are communicated and understood
- Own Pay Equity review and reporting
- Partner with HR Operations and Finance to update our systems with current data and compensation changes
- Partner with the broader People team to support analyses and work on special initiatives related to improving our organization as a whole
- 5+ years experience building compensation systems, working with market data, and scaling processes with company growth
- Ability to coordinate and execute plans methodically and work collaboratively across teams
- Meticulous attention to detail on large datasets to maintain accuracy summarize data to a variety of audiences to support our decisions
- Ability to run statistical analysis and modeling along with experience evaluating and running online salary management tools
- Advanced experience in Excel and Google Sheets
- Subject matter expertise with stock options, RSU's, and other equity offerings
- Experience leading large scale compensation initiatives requiring analytical insights, along with clear communication
- A solutions-focused approach and ability to work in an environment which demands the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using tech and machine learning to level the playing field: We are using the power of technology and data to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: We always find a way to get the job done and come up with creative solutions to whatever problems are standing in our way. People at Faire are insatiably curious. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making and reason from a first principles mindset.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have offices in San Francisco, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Salt Lake City. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.