As the Compensation Manager at Stitch Fix, you will oversee flagship compensation programs and manage relationships across the organization. You will deep dive into analytics with our Compensation Associate, and be a thought-partner to our VP, Total Rewards to design and implement innovative next-generation rewards and recognition programs. You will work closely with our Business Partner, Recruitment, and Learning & Development teams to educate the organization on Compensation @ Stitch Fix and establish yourself as a subject matter expert at the Company.. In this role, you will roll up your sleeves and work hands-on while simultaneously providing strategic direction in program management and design within a highly innovative and growth oriented organization. This role will work closely with, and report to the VP, Total Rewards as well as manage a Compensation Associate.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Have the opportunity to pioneer new approaches to compensation at an innovative, publicly traded company
- Bring a data-driven lens in all that you do and leverage your analytical skills by taking the lead on scoping analysis, designing models, and story-telling with data
- Take on opportunities to build and evolve compensation processes, approaches, and program design
- Manage compensation programs and projects with a high level of innovation and autonomy while developing your people-leadership skills
- Take on highly visible work with company-wide impact, working with the support of, and line of sight to, our CEO and leadership team
- Utilize your compensation expertise to mentor, coach and grow a Compensation Associate
- Create champions of our compensation philosophy by visioning, developing and implementing best-in-class compensation education
- Have the opportunity to build and innovate upon a solid foundation of job infrastructure, methodology and core processes
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You have 6+ years of progressive compensation experience and increasing levels of responsibility in the design and management of compensation programs.
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing direct reports and are excited to mentor, develop and inspire others in their career journey.
- You have demonstrated compensation expertise in multiple topic areas - job matching and market pricing, equity mechanics, job architecture, executive compensation, etc.
- You have strong Excel skills with the ability to effectively vision and execute models, and tell compelling and easy to follow stories from data
- You bring a growth mindset to your work – you think about how to work smarter, and are proactive in taking on the next challenge
- You possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate and explain compensation philosophy, program design, and recommendations effectively with all levels of the organization
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth
- Above all else, you are Bright, Kind and Motivated by Challenge!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX...
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued.
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail.
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do.
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits.
ABOUT STITCH FIX
We're changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
RECRUITING FRAUD ALERT:
To all candidates: your personal information and online safety are top of mind for us. At Stitch Fix, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official career pages at https://www.stitchfix.com/careers/jobs or https://web.fountain.com/c/stitch-fix.
Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers. If you are unsure if a message is from Stitch Fix, please email RecruitingOperations@stitchfix.com.
You can read more about Recruiting Scam Awareness on our FAQ page here: https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007169402-Recruiting-Scam-Awareness